What are cookies?
Some cookies collect information about browsing and purchasing behaviour when you access this website via the same computer or device. This includes information about pages viewed, products purchased and your journey around a website.
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Dreamsedge Studios, or on behalf of Dreamsedge Studios
- third parties who participate with us in analytics programmes;
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- To enable Dreamsedge Studios to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu ‘tools’ then ‘Internet Options’
- Click on the ‘privacy’ tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings > Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click ‘Content settings’.
- Click ‘Cookies’
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on ‘Remove all Website Data’
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu ‘tools’ then ‘Options’
- Click on the icon ‘privacy’
- Find the menu ‘cookie’ and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu ‘Files’> ‘Preferences’
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from the primary functionality on our site.